CONFERENCE CALL REPLAY | U.S. Online Travel: Can HomeAway Catch Airbnb?
December 14, 2017 7:00 AM PDT / 10:00 AM EDT
On this conference call being co-hosted by MoffettNathanson and YipitData, we presented the findings of a recent note, created as part of a one-off collaboration between MoffettNathanson and YipitData in which we explored:
- HomeAway vs. AirBnB’s global supply footprints
- HomeAway vs. AirBnB’s top 50 vacation rental city supply footprints
- The progress of HomeAway's platform transition towards 100% online bookable listings
- AirBnB’s whole home vs. total listings by top cities and how that has changed over the last year
- The growth in AirBnB’s demand including booked room-nights and estimates around gross bookings and revenue growth
As well as other findings across YipitData’s broader online travel practice and announcements around its upcoming product launches. Data presented included figures through 3Q17.
Click here for replay
Click here for protected slides