We are delighted to announce the preliminary agenda for our Inaugural MoffettNathanson Payments, Processors, and IT Services Summit on May 29th and 30th at the Sofitel Hotel in New York.
We have recently expanded our agenda, which includes CEOs & other top executives from leading Payments, Processors and IT Services firms and industry thought leaders.
Our agenda so far includes:
- John Collison, Co-Founder and President of Stripe
- Al Kelly, CEO of Visa
- Dan Schulman, CEO of PayPal
- Steve Squeri, CEO of American Express
- George Schindler, CEO of CGI
- Craig Vosburg, President, North America of Mastercard
- Karen McLoughlin, CFO of Cognizant
- Efrain Rivera, CFO of Paychex
- Vance Sherard, Director. Corp. Dev. & Investor Relations at Jack Henry (1x1 meetings only)
- Omri Dahan, CRO of Marqeta
- John Morris, Co-Founder and CEO of REPAY
And features three premier industry thought leaders:
- Karen Webster, CEO of PYMNTS.com
- Hans Morris, Former President of Visa and CFO of Citigroup; current Board member of leading FinTechs including Lending Club, AvidXchange, and Payoneer
- Eric Kutcher, Senior Partner and Global Head of TMT at McKinsey
…and we are continuing to add additional companies!
To register, please contact your MoffettNathanson salesperson or click here.